Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Honestly I didn't expect this much material this quickly...

Popeye is getting a revamp as a 3D animated feature.

Jamie Foxx is writing a feature film based on... wait for it... Laverne and Shirley.

A release date has been set for Scream 4, 4/15/2011.

And Will Smith (dad of the star of the upcoming Karate Kid remake) is set to give us an update to 80's classic Overboard.

I'm honestly not sure where to start. Man I'm glad I checked Ain't It Cool before Lost came on.

More on all this soon...

3 comments:

  1. Wait.. OVERBOARD??

    Can they do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Overboard. I'm pissed about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's sadder, the fact that they're making a Scream 4, or the fact that Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox and David Arquette all signed on to be in it.

    Considering the childhood obesity epidemic, a Popeye movie might actually be good for the country. Eatsk yer spinach, kids!

    ReplyDelete